RPA GUIDELINES FOR THE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
OF RADIANT PANEL HEATING AND SNOW / ICE MELT SYSTEMS (2010 Edition)
This consensus document of the radiant industry sets guidelines for design and installation. It is intended for reference use by building inspectors, code officials, radiant system designers and installers, and to improve design and installation quality.
The RPA Guidelines may be purchased from the RPA Book Store in printed form or as a download pdf file.
The main sections include:
- Radiant Heating Design Guidelines
- Hydronic Radiant Installation Guidelines
- Hydronic Floor Heating
- Equipment Requirements
- Electric Radiant Design and Installation
- Hydronic Snow/Ice Melt Design and Installation
- Electric Snow/Ice Melt Design and Installation
- Thermal Bed Snow/Ice Melt Design and Installation